Monday, June 18, 2012

Ups and downs...

I know my job is to be supportive while he is away at Basic, but wow, I cannot begin to tell you the roller coaster my son has me on...  everyday its another thing...  ups and downs...  Im talking wayyyyyyy beyond the normal stuff...

today i even got a one sentence note that he was moved platoons... no explanation, just moved!  

with all the info he has told me about him being in trouble with the DS and such Im so confused... dont know if i am mad or if i am sad...

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how frustrating that is for you. Our son is so young and when he makes a mistake, it's totally on my husband and me to correct him. That stage of separation from disciplinarian to confidant seems like a tough one. I'm sure, whatever is going on, if the DS know about it, they're going to do their best to help him make better decisions. They break them down to build them up. The building up is spectacular but the breaking down is tough. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete