Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blah


Today I just laid in bed and cried, haven't showered, don't really care.   I have looked at all his scrapbooks and re-read all his papers, ect.  

He was able to call again tonight.   I had been afraid to leave or do anything all day for fear of missing his call, but tonight he called again.   He seemed so preoccupied, it was frustrating to try and talk and get him to tell me about his day, because he was talking to everyone and getting things done.  He said that he has his first overnight patrol tonight, he is kind of excited and also he said he got busted sleeping standing up in formation and the sgt just tapped him and laughed and said that was a first.

Tomorrow I have to make myself get out of bed...   I have to do something to get out of this funk...

No comments:

Post a Comment