Sunday, April 22, 2012

Last Night ....

Today I watched him say goodbye to his brothers and sisters....

I was heartbroken for them all, especially Nico... his little heart just seemed dropped on the spot with his big brother, his idol...  gone!   No amount of consoling quieted those tears... Caileigh cried, but I dont think she quite gets it... and JJ, I know hes keeping it in, but he is the one I will worry the most about.   Hes my internalist.

We have left he kids at home and are at the hotel with Zach.  We ate dinner and did some talking.   He gave me his Jordans for safe keeping, he has no idea how I will cherish just seeing them and his boots!   Tomorrow morning he goes to his final MEPS and then he flys out...

I will watch him be sworn  in, then hes off...

Flying out to start his new life!

I am so selfishly sad, but Oh so proud!

Tonight I will sleep knowing that I at least get one more hug for a few months!  :)

I love you fatboy, and I am so proud of you!

2 comments: