Monday, April 30, 2012

Phone Call...

So tonight I received the phone call that I knew would be coming at some point, but really really was hoping I wouldn't..

Tonight I picked up the phone from an unfamiliar number and it was my son...

He's so homesick it broke my heart...

He said he wants to come home, he said he feels he cant do this...

As much as I wanted to jump in my car and go get him and bring him home and just love on him, I told him he could do this...  I told him how proud I was and that this is going to be the best decision he could make in his life...  There is nothing for him here except low paying factory jobs and fast food.   He tried the college life and it just wasn't something he could handle, for him it was all about the partying and girls.

How do I help him when I can't even write him yet, we don't get a physical address for him until hes halfway through bootcamp?

Hearing his voice tonight and hearing him cry broke my heart...  and I know it will get better in time, but hes only in reception, he doesnt even start bootcamp for another week...  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment