Friday, April 20, 2012

T - 36 hours....

Less than two days and he's gone....

I find myself getting angry that he is really going to do this...   I wish he would just stay my little boy!   Everyone keeps telling me to just be proud and be happy for him... they all tell me what a great choice hes made in life and I agree!   I do, but right now, I am so not wanting him to go!  

Hes been with his friends the last two days...  I am mad at that too!   I wish he would just be here with us!   I wish we were all just laying around and watching tv and playing games, watching movies, ect!  

Hes promised me tomorrow is for us alone.   We are planning on turning off all phones, computers and tvs!   Tomorrow we are planning on ordering pizza and playing games...

Just the 6 of us...

for the last time...

maybe the last time forever....

I am not ready for him to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment