Thursday, April 26, 2012

Phone Calls

I feel so blessed that Zach has been able to call every night since he has been there.  While he is in reception we are able to talk to him...

Yet I am frustrated as all get out that he is so distracted with everything going on that in the five minutes he gets to talk to us he is distracted by everything and talks to everyone else in the room with him...   I want to grab his shoulders and yell at him "TALK TO ME AND IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE"...   I am so hungry for every word he says.  

I find myself laying here all day just staring at the phone waiting for him to call and tell me everything he did.   I dont ever let my phone out of sight.   He says next Wednesday his bootcamp starts and he will be unable to talk then.   Oh Lord, I hope I am more adjusted by then, Im getting better, but still just would rather lay here and cry than go out and do anything else....

Wish there were some more moms in the area that I could talk with, only know one so far.   Hoping more come out of the woodwork soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment