Monday, April 23, 2012

Officially a Proud Army Mom

As I lay here in bed tonight I am such a bundle of emotions.   

I am the most proud Mom in the world tonight of my Son, but I am also so selfishly heartbroken that he is gone.   

Watching him swear in today was among my proudest moments as a mom!   My son is among the elite, in the 0.07% of all Americans, he is now in the Military and is now training to defend our rights and freedoms!   My son grew up in front of my eyes today.

He is now gone, he has left the state and has taken his first flight by himself., and is now sleeping safely at his army base..his new home... 

The first night of the rest of his life, his new beginning, his fresh start...  :)

Man I love my son!

I am a Very Proud Army Mom (that is going to work on stopping these tears that keep flowing)

No comments:

Post a Comment