Monday, May 21, 2012

:(

Feeling so alone...

Just one of those days.  Hubby and I have been fighting for weeks now, and today I just wish my boy would call or write!  Missing him horribly!

Been writing him letters and letters and yes, getting quick letters back, but feeling really selfish because all his friends are messaging me that he is writing them too, and I am like why cant mine be longer, lol...  must be getting close to that time of the month, Im either crying or angry, no inbetween!

6 comments:

  1. So glad I found your blog! I just can't find the follow button! My son leaves in one week for army bootcamp and I'm sure you know the roller coaster I am on right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi, I will definitely be praying for you. What base is he going to? I will be here for you, us moms need to stick together. :) I am finally finding my "happy place" and am calming down some. It has been a wild few months. My email is ohiophones@gmail.com if you would like to email me directly.

      Delete
  2. one thing I always remembered with deployments is that every time you go to bed to remember as bad as that day sucked your one step closer! Keep your head high!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I tell myself. I told my son to look at the stars and I am looking at the same ones every night! :)

      Delete
  3. http://mitzeysplace.blogspot.com/ and I am on Facebook www.facebook.com/heidi.strongmitzelfeldt (Which I am on a lot more.) Nick's at MEPS right now shipping out for Fort Jackson tomorrow. Yesterday was one of the hardest days of my life!

    ReplyDelete