Thursday, May 10, 2012

Finally Bootcamp...

Well, yesterday he finally got started in the boot camp process.   I am so happy that they are finally out of reception.  His best friend from home is with him and in the same unit.   I am so happy for them both....

I have it pictured as being like summer camp  :)  well, except for the yelling and such, but still, I am ready for some fun stories after!!!

Ive heard from Zach everyday (even the ones he wasnt supposed to talk, I still got letters) but now the three week of silence starts...   I can do this.   Im finally at peace and ready for this to start.   Excited for everything that is going to happen.   Ready for the packet with his address!!  :)

I have read so many army wives blogs.   I cannot wait for him to find the woman that god has for him and one that will support zach and be strong enough to be ok while he is away, ect.   The women that I read are so strong and organized and family dedicated....  ready for his life part 2!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's great he had a friend to go with! And he'll make lots more. SoldierMan still has friends from BCT that he went through later training with and still talks to. It's a major bonding experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant beleive how things worked out. My son actually got held over a week in reception and got placed in his friends unit. I feel a peace at least knowing they have each other. I miss him so much it hurts, but I also cant wait to hear all the stories!

    ReplyDelete